1. Describe your team's game topic and talk about the most important concept you want your players to learn. my team idea is about solar energey and we want people to learn how to take care of there homes
2. How did the ideas you discussed in "Imagining Your Game" come together to help your team decide on a game topic? i wanted to put solar energy in my game and Ammar wanted to put action in his game so we put both topics in both games 3. Tell us more about your team by saying who has what role, and how you work together. Ammar draws and i wright the facts
4. What kind of research did you do to find information to express the game topic? Examples: books, films, web searches....etc. we looked on the wiki page to find information
5. Explain the game play. What does the player have to do? the player has to shoot solar pannels on homes to they will be solar panelsand keep your naboir hood clean
6. Has this changed since you first started planning your game? How? yes becuase once we started to make the game it did not turn out how we wanted it to turn out and we made it better once we looked at the papper prototype we wanted to change a few things!