Tuesday, November 9, 2010

mini game -promt!

my favorite part of doing the mini game has been doing all of it and watching how it comes out its so cool how the carrot and rabbit can move!it was really exciting to see all of the cool things the computer can do!!I really want to learn more about how you can make the carrot or Any other thing move in different ways and see what I can make out of a computer and animals and food !my least favorite thing has to be when we have to copy an past every thing,and having to change every thing every sec.that has to be my least favorite part in making a mini game .Making a mini game can be really supper easy but you have to know how and where to put the code or symbol in the right place !That's the hard part for me,and my least favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment