Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Time I Spent In Dallas !!!... ;DD

I went to Dallas for winter break to spend time with my family & , we had a really great time i always have a fun time when I spend time with my family. We all ate tamales & menu do which is a Mexican
plate for like a type of soup. We watched Lot's of movies together & went out to eat several times.We also  went shopping after Christmas to get the sales but the thing that didn't really go very well for me was Christmas day!.. I got nothing for Christmas. & my cousins got a Wii . But I was ok' with it at least I got the most important thing for Christmas my family . & all of us together!.  I really enjoyed the time we spent together.! the funny thing was when my cousin came running & broke the camera!. so we did not get to take pictures . O well.. ?! then the weird thing was that he locked himself in the restroom & started to cry because he felt bad that he broke the camera . that was my very exciting Christmas day !..?

No comments:

Post a Comment