Monday, October 3, 2011

Be The Change

I would like to go visit the elder and lean from them so they could tell me there stories and hot they grew up and were they would like to be in life rather than a small traped  home with no familly. I would like to do this service learning trip because peopler that live longer know more and i think there stories would inpire me to do better in life or too not make the mistakes the made. I would love to go talk to them and give them some commpany because sometimes there familly dosent even go visit them and all they dois sleep and eat and i wouldent want  any one to have that boring life traped in a lonly pace with no one to talk to except for a docter.when you cant even go out side to hear  the birds sing and the wind move through the trees.When i get old enough to ware i can take care of my mom i will i wont take her to a place like  that, i dont think thats fair at all. Because to me we all came heare for a mission that God wants us to compleet he wants us to be happy in heaven and how can we do that if we are trapend in side, ware we cant even go out side to enjoy  the wonderful things God made for us to enjoy.Thats what makes me so sad to see them traped in a horibble placelike that so going to visit them i think would cheer  them up and make them feel full of joy i think we would make there eyes sparkel!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment