Wednesday, June 1, 2011

schlitterbahn

i go to schlitterbahn every summer but going with my freinds and my school is a wole other exspirince and i would love well ill just say  i cant wait to go this friday its so amazing and i want to share it with my freinds that have not been to schlitterbahn and be with them and to have all that fun with them i love my freinds and i love to do things with them have fun with them and something like this is inportant.so i cant wait till friday comes its going to be amazing!! and i cant wait to have a ton of fun :). my favorite  thing in  schlitterbahn are the waves they go on top of  you and the bad thing is that the people that dont know how to swim want go in the waves because they will probably drownd or get hert. so i have to also take care of my freinds thats the bad thing but the good thing is is that we will still have tons of fun! and share this amazing exsperince with my freinds!so all i have to do is have fun and get ready for schlitterbahn. probably my favorite place in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment