Tuesday, September 21, 2010

♥THE MOST EFFECTIVE LEARNIG GAME♥

Name of the game that taught you the MOST about its learning topic: Third World Farmer.
The game genre is stradegy.This genre is a good choice for creating a learning gamebecause you learn how to take care of your family and how to  make enoght money to take care of your family.
Design Analysis look really good is reminda me of my mario games and  The graphics are very good I like how you can make the anamationd move like mario.
Usability Analysis Is  clear you need to help your familly to stay healthy and strong and have a good life it works very well I understand it a lot but the hard part is geting a job.
My Suggestions for improvement are make geting a jod easyer than it is and I wish all your kids could go to colloge.2-3 things that I would like to learn are doing better at the game  and how to make life easy in that game.
Another seggestion is that I wish we could change our animations how I would like them to be♥

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS THE GAME THAT TAUGHT ME THE MOST TO I REALLY LIKE THAT GAMES IT WAS FUN AND IT DID TEACH YOU LOTS OF THINGS LIKE HOW TO BE A FARMER AND HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY IT WAS FUN GAME.

    ReplyDelete